The Samsung Galaxy S9 - Camera Re-Imagined!
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S9, the phone that comes with a camera re-imagined. With the dual aperture camera, capture stunning photos whether you're in bright daylight, moonlight, or super low light. The Super Slow-Mo mode allows you to record 960 frames per second, so you can see every detail. The AR Emoji feature allows you to create an emoji that looks, sounds, and acts just like you.
- 5.8-inch Infinity QHD display with Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers for an immersive entertainment experience
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor for lightning-fast speed
- Extended Range 4G LTE Network that provides 4 times better in-building coverage
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) for added durability
- Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 sensors for added security and convenience
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) and Qi/PMA wireless charging for added convenience
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm (5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio), 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nm) - EMEA, Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) - USA/LATAM, China
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-***) - EMEA, Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China