Experience the Best in Smartphone Technology with Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit
Stay Connected with Surfing on Wi-Fi or Prepaid 4G LTE
With this Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit smartphone for Total Wireless, you can stay connected with surfing on Wi-Fi or prepaid 4G LTE. The phone is powered by Android 8.0 Oreo, which ensures smooth running of apps, thanks to its octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM. With the dual cameras, you can capture spontaneous photos and videos. The phone also features a 5-inch HD display that lets you stream viral videos and play games.
Long-Lasting Battery Life and Fast Connectivity
The 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery of the Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit provides a talk time of up to 1140 minutes, standby time of up to 525 hours, and run time details of talk: up to 1140 min, standby (3G): up to 630 hrs, standby (4G): up to 525 hrs. The phone uses CDMA2000 1X cellular technology and 4G mobile broadband generation. The 4G LTE bands supported by the phone include Band 2, Band 4, Band 5, Band 12, and Band 66, with frequencies FDD 1900 PCS, FDD 1700 - 2110 AWS, FDD 850, FDD 700a, and FDD 1700 - 2110 AWS-3.
Advanced Features and Specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and features Google Now as an intelligent assistant.
- The phone has a nano SIM card slot and a single-SIM card slot quantity.
- It features multi-touch input, EV-DO, LTE, VoLTE, and VoWiFi data transmission, and the WLAN security includes WPA, WPA-Enterprise, and WPA2-Personal.
- The phone has a micro-USB connector type and a headset jack of mini-phone 3.5 mm.
- The LCD display technology is TFT and has a diagonal size of 5 inches, with a display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and an HD format with 16.7 million colors.
- The phone has a front-facing camera with a sensor resolution of 5 megapixels and a rear-facing camera with a sensor resolution of