Experience Blazing Fast Internet and Phone Service with AT&T Wireless Internet Device
The 4G LTE Home Wireless Internet Router Base (AT&T) MF279 is a powerful wireless device that uses the AT&T cellular network to provide phone service to your cordless or corded home phone(s) and Internet access to your computer and Wi-Fi enabled devices. It delivers lightning-fast internet speeds and crystal-clear voice quality, making it an ideal solution for all your home internet and phone needs.
- Connects to the AT&T cellular network for reliable internet and phone service
- Provides phone service to your cordless or corded home phone(s)
- Delivers high-speed internet access to your computer and Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Does not require the use of a home phone wall jack
- Includes a backup battery in case of a power outage
- Provides many calling services, such as Voicemail, Caller Number ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Three-Way Calling, for your home phone(s)
- Simultaneously connects up to ten (10) devices per Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), twenty (20) total, and one (1) via Ethernet
The AT&T Wireless Internet device is easy to install and can be placed anywhere in your home where you have a strong wireless signal. Follow these steps to set it up:
- Place the device where you have a strong signal from a cell tower, typically near a window or outer wall. Signal strength may vary in different parts of your home.
- Connect the device to an electrical wall outlet.
- In the general area where you'll be using your home phone, computer, or Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Select which phone and computer/Wi-Fi enabled device you will use with the AT&T Wireless Internet device.
- For Internet access, you can simultaneously connect up to ten (10) devices per Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), twenty (20) total, and one (1) via Ethernet.